- Location: Holborn, London
- Type of role: Permanent
- Salary: £26,500 - £31,500 (dependent on experience)
- Closing date: Friday, 18 January, 2019 - 09:00
We are looking for a new Data and Solutions Analyst to join the team at Bloodwise, the blood cancer research charity.
As part of the Technical Infrastructure and Data Team, you will:
- deliver effective insight, analysis and reports to help the organisation maximise its impact in all areas;
- develop and test new products and services;
- monitor and evaluate activity.
- help us continuously improve the database infrastructure and data quality, working closely with CRM team, fundraising teams and external suppliers.
We are looking for someone passionate about data to join the fight against blood cancer. If this sounds like you, read on!
The closing date for applications is 9am on Friday 18 January
Interviews will be held on week commencing Monday 28 January