From work to home it is exactly 10.06K.
It took me 1hr 19mins to run from work to home.
- I had to stop at tesco to get another bottle of water (lost 4mins).
- I had to stop at traffic lights. (lost 5-8mins)
- Peak time - Too many people in central London blocking my path.
- My breathing wasn't very good near the beginning, but by the 5KM i felt much better.
- Heavy Backpack behind my back.
Overall I think I did very well. I can't run for a long period of time so I walked whenever I did not run. I tried my best not to stop and instead I power walked and kept moving throughout the 10K.
Day 2 will commence on the 22nd of August 2014.