A huge thank you to everyone that sent us a photo and made a donation in response to the #nomakeupselfie campaign. At its peak last weekend, the publicity around the campaign managed to generate an incredible 1000% increase in donations to the charity.
We had some fantastic entries, too, from blood cancer patients on different stages on their blood cancer journey. We even received an entry from one of our researchers with an update on her life-saving work!
1. Alison McNicol, in remission from acute myeloid leukaemia
2. Annie Wright, in remission from Hodgkin lymphoma
3. Louise Macleod, before and after her bone marrow transplant
4. Kerrie Sheridan
5. Blair Fraser, chronic myeloid leukaemia patient
6. Brenda Drumm
7. Sandra Newson, in remission from Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
8. Tatjana Stankovic, Professor in Cancer Genetics
"My group is working on the subtype of blood cancer that have lost function of the proteins, ATM and p53, necessary for the killing of cancer cells by standard chemotherapy."
Do you have a picture which you'd like us to share? Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add you to the gallery.
To make a donation to help us beat blood cancer text BEAT01 £3 to 70070.