This year Small Change BIG Impact will run throughout September and and coincide with Blood Cancer Awareness Month and the launch of our new name, new look, new website and our blood cancer awareness campaign - the biggest one in the UK, ever!
All around the UK we’re hosting bucket collections, coffee mornings and even zip slides.
Below is a list of our collections, we’d love to hear from anyone who'd like to take part; whether it’s helping with a collection or organising your own event we’d love to hear from you. If you're short on our ideas check out these three simple ways to help us beat blood cancer.
Email me if you'd like to get involved or need any advice at all.
- Sainsbury’s Melksham - Saturday 5 September
- Street Town Centre - Saturday 5 September
- Sainsbury’s Lordshill, Southampton - Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September
- Sainsbury’s Alphington Road, Exeter - Sunday 6 September
- Tesco Gloucester - Saturday 12 September
- Asda St. Austell - Thursday 17 September
- Morrison’s Tavistock - Saturday 19 September
- Sainsbury’s Hedge End, Southampton - Saturday 19 September
- Co-op Freshwater, Isle of Wight - Saturday 19 September
- Everyman Theatre Collection - Wednesday 23 September
- Sherborne Town Centre - Saturday 26 September
- Exeter to Dawlish Walk - Saturday 26 September
- Sainsbury’s Frome Road, Bath - Saturday 3 October