Your donation could help a blood cancer patient in one of many ways
- £5 allows a newly diagnosed patient to receive a supply of our blood cancer information books
- £25 pays for one sample of DNA to be analysed using a micro array test, helping to identify genes linked to blood cancer
- £50 funds a PhD student for one day on one of our vital research projects building on a network of expert blood cancer scientists for the future
- £100 supports a research nurse for one day to help provide new treatments to blood cancer patients on one of our life-saving clinical trials
- £250 buys a week's worth of essential laboratory supplies used to conduct vital research to improve treatments
- £300 pays for a blood cancer patient’s DNA to be screened providing a more accurate diagnosis and helping to guide treatments
- £1,000 helps to buy sophisticated equipment needed to understand blood cancers
Our research is focused on finding the causes, improving diagnosis and treatments and running groundbreaking clinical trials.
By funding research across the UK we ensure that all blood cancer patients receive the very best care at a leading local hospital.
Our expertise means we are also able to provide free information to patients and their families when they most need it.