Take part in this triathlon in the Welsh mountains for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Caderman is a triathlon which takes participants from sea level to summit in one day. The event starts in Tywyn where triathletes swim in the open water off the Cardigon Bay coast, where strong winds mean a wet suit is mandatory. The cycle route runs from Tywyn to Dolellau, which includes some extreme elevations and rewarding views. To finish, triathletes must scale Cader Idris, one of Snowdonia's finest mountains.
Participants can take on the Sprint distance or an extra challenging Extreme route. Read more about the route options. Please note that the timings of this event are subject to tide and weather conditions.
- Spint distance: 600m swim; 37k cycle; 5k uphill run
- Extreme distance: 1900m swim; 90.5k cycle; 13.1m uphill run
Entry fees and minimum fundraising targets
- Sponsorship option: £25 entry fee and minimum sponsorship of £175
- Full entry fee option: £75 entry fee (places are limited)
- Sponsorship option: £50 entry fee and minimum sponsorship of £225
- Full entry fee option: £150 (places are limited)