- Location: Holborn, London
- Type of role: Fixed term contract for 9 months
- Salary: £25,851
- Closing date: Friday, 1 September, 2017 - 23:59
As Individual Giving Officer, you will play a key role in delivering our direct marketing and legacy marketing campaigns. In this varied role, you will be able to juggle multiple projects from organising our series of legacy marketing events to ensuring our trading sales and stock controls are running smoothly. In this role you will support the Head of Individual Giving and Legacy Manager in delivering a programme of fundraising activities. You will be working with teams across the organisation as well as external suppliers.
This is an exciting phase for Bloodwise, with investment into supporter acquisition and a renewed focus on delivering creative, data driven direct marketing activities to raise income for the world class research funded by Bloodwise.
If you have experience of working in a fundraising or direct marketing environment and share our passion for helping to improve treatment for people with blood cancer, then this could be the role for you.
Some of the skills needed for this role:
- Knowledge of direct marketing and/or fundraising
- Experience in using CRM systems for marketing or fundraising
- Ability to build strong relationships with a range of colleagues and external suppliers
- Strong communication skills and ability to represent Bloodwise to supporters
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter detailing how you meet the skills and experiences needed for this role.