- Location: Holborn, London
- Type of role: Permanent
- Salary: £25,851 - £30,595 (depending on experience)
- Closing date: Sunday, 3 September, 2017 - 23:59
At Bloodwise, we’re driven by our vision to beat blood cancer, and we’re passionate about supporting patients and delivering the best information and support. We put the patient at the heart of all that we do and we won’t stop until we’ve beaten blood cancer.
Our kind of Corporate Partnerships Officer
You will need to be a creative fundraiser who can build relationships easily and work strategically across the whole charity. We are looking for someone confident and engaging with an ability to balance long term projects and short term deadlines.
You will work both on one-off proposals like Charity of the Year opportunities with set application criteria and deadlines, and on developing longer term strategic partners through careful research, relationship building and cultivation.
Some of the key skills needed for this role:
- Has demonstrable fundraising experience
- Has excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Will relish networking and building relationships
- Is able to work well under pressure and is solutions focused
- Has a broad understanding of current trends in Corporate fundraising and Philanthropy
- Works well both within a team and by themselves with the ability to self-motivate
Apply for this position by sending us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date given is a guide only. There may be some occasions where we have to close a vacancy once sufficient applications have been received. It is therefore advisable that you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Interviews for this role will take place on Thursday, 7 September 2017.