- Location: Holborn, London
- Type of role: Permanent
- Salary: Starting salary for this role is £38,505
- Closing date: Saturday, 16 September, 2017 - 23:59
We need an experienced, proactive customer focused Finance Manager who can provide the technical knowledge, customer focus and professional confidence to lead a team and provide a great finance service to the organisation. We will be looking to expand the responsibilities of the role to include financial reporting and the preparation of tax returns. There will also be scope to review processes and systems to increase the efficiency of the production of the accounts. In this role you will also oversee the payroll function.
The successful candidate will need to build effective relationships across the organisation and manage and develop a team of colleagues. We have come a long way as a team and built a strong reputation in the organisation and are now looking for a highly professional, proactive, team player to build on the progress we have made and play a key role in the directorate.
Some of the key skills and experiences you will need in this role:
- Qualified Accountant (part qualified may be considered)
- Proven track record in managing teams – with evidence of the ability to motivate and develop
- Good communication skills (written, verbal and presentational) with the ability to communicate technical financial information to non-finance colleagues
- Process-oriented and able to work with the finance team to deliver process improvements.