- Location: Holborn
- Type of role: Permanent
- Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Closing date: Monday, 12 March, 2018 - 17:00
Bloodwise is embarking on a period of growth and development under a new CEO and strengthened leadership team. Our ambition is to be completely supporter centric in what we do, integrating our engagement and fundraising activities across functions and our key audiences, from patients and their friends and families, to our regional branches, groups and supporters.
As part of this work, we want to bring user-centred design principles and digital ways of working to transform the organisation, from the internal processes and infrastructure that allows us to operate efficiently; to the ways we understand and respond to the needs of our diverse audiences and stakeholders. In truth, this is about much more than just digital systems and platforms.
To help achieve our ambitions, we are seeking a new Head of Digital Transformation to lead this work, both guiding and supporting teams across the organisation to embed new approaches to service design, innovation and new product development and to fundraising, marketing and engagement.
• Develop and implement a strategy to embed digital and user-centred design principles and ways of working in the transformation of internal and external processes.
• Lead and manage the digital team, developing and building the required skills and resource and providing clear leadership and direction to ensure they are able to meet the needs of teams across the organisation to achieve their objectives.
• Ensure that digital platforms are fully exploited for their potential – leading the design and implementation of a digital engagement strategy.
If this sounds like the role you are looking for and you feel you have the knowledge, skills and experience we need, please apply with CV and covering letter setting out how you match the requirements of the job specification by 5.00pm on Monday 12th March 2018.
1st stage interviews are expected to be held on week commencing the 19th March 2018