- Location: Holborn, London
- Type of role: Permanent
- Salary: The salary range for this role is £25,851 - £30,595 (offers above the minimum are subject to skills and experiences)
- Closing date: Monday, 11 September, 2017 - 09:00
Join us in this important role and you’ll be able to use your skills to ensure we deliver excellent research funding processes. As part of our research funding team, you will have specific responsibility for supporting the operation of our Clinical Trials Committee and will help support our other committees and funding schemes.
You will assist with the grant funding and peer review process of our schemes. You will also co-ordinate and act as our key contact for some of our external research events with our researchers as well as contribute to our wider portfolio of activities.
Some of the key skills needed for this role,
- Educated to degree level in a relevant biomedical science or equivalent
- Knowledge of peer review and identifying peer reviewers
- Analyse and interpret scientific information
- Committed team player with an ability to build effective working relationships and the ability to work on your own initiative
If you would like more information about the role or would like to apply, submit your CV and covering letter.