Join our Bloodwise challenge team and be part of a community of thousands taking on events all around the country, for one common goal: beating blood cancer.
Every stride you take and every penny you raise will help us stop people dying, make patients' lives better and stop people getting blood cancer in the first place.
The 3 peak challenge is the UK’s ultimate mountain challenge, where you get to conquer the highest peaks in Scotland, England and Wales – in one go. 3 summits in 24 hours? Go on.
In this challenge you’ll attempt to scale Ben Nevis in Scotland, Scafell Pike in England, and Snowdon in Wales in one day: you’ll travel to Fort William on the Friday and begin climbing Ben Nevis on the Saturday morning, climb Scafell Pike that night and finish Snowdon on Sunday in Wales.
Whilst the aim is to complete the challenge within 24 hours; some groups will take less time, others more - the fitter your entire group is, the more likely you will be able to fulfil the challenge!
What to expect
Maximum Adventure have years of experience with the National 3 Peak challenge and will look after you from start to finish. For more information, visit their website here.
- Led by experienced guides on all 3 Peaks.
- Expert driving team with dozens of 3 Peaks trips experience.
- Transport between all 3 Peaks.
- A tough but worthwhile challenge - 42km total horizontal distance, 3000 vertical metres, 3 Peaks.
Payment options and what’s included
£99 non-refundable registration fee
Self-Funding - £99 + £300 booking fee (due 10 weeks prior to trip)
Minimum Sponsorship Pledge - £99 + £650 min. fundraising target (50% due 10 weeks prior to trip)
- Professional event organisation.
- Qualified mountain leaders.
- Transport between Manchester and Ben Nevis with pick ups en route.
- Transport between the 3 Peaks.
- Drop offs between Snowdon and Manchester after the challenge has finished.
- One night’s twin room accommodation with breakfast. (Single rooms are available at a supplement of £45 per person)
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders.
For more information and to sign up, visit Maximum Adventure's website by clicking here.
The 3 Peaks Challenge in support of Bloodwise is taking place exclusively for the charities supporters on the weekend of the 22nd September. If you can’t make it on those dates, this challenge is available on any weekend (Friday to Sunday) from May to October.
See more walking and trekking events >