London | Paris
Experience the life of a pro-rider in our unforgettable London to Paris cycling challenge.
For four days you’ll look and feel like a pro-rider. There’s no other event like it as you ride as part of a peloton with rolling road closures, technical and physio back up teams and a dramatic Arc de Triomphe finale.
From the rolling hills of Kent to the plains for Normandy; from the streets of London Town to the Champs-Élysées, this will be an unforgettable, life-changing experience. Riding with hundreds of fellow bike enthusiasts, you’ll be led by experienced ride captains for four days through beautiful countryside, cheered on by street-side supporters and flanked by motorcycle outriders. This is the ultimate cycling experience.
Why you're going to join Team Bloodwise
- Full bespoke cycling kit, composed of shirts, shorts and rain jacket
- Outstanding training support, both pre-event and throughout the ride from RG Active, one of the UK’s leading sports coaching companies
- Rolling road closures throughout France with full mechanical support for a truly professional experience - no traffic lights, junctions or roundabouts and no distractions
- Nutritional support from fitness and nutrition experts TORQ
- A celebration of your achievements at our post-race Gala dinner in Paris
- The option to test yourself against your against your teammates on time trial and timed hill climb stages.
- Experienced ride captains to support and coach each speed group along this challenging but exceptional journey
- This is an outstanding cycling challenge and don’t just take our word for it – 90% of our participants last year rated this event as excellent
The cost of a place includes all support outlined above, and we ask that all riders commit to raising at least £1,000 in sponsorship to help us fund vital research and support families affected by blood cancer.
Entering the event
You can secure your place for 2018 now with an exclusive earlybird discount – don't miss out!