Bloodwise Blenheim Palace Triathlon
(£350.00 minimum sponsorship)
Tri to beat blood cancer
The Bloodwise Blenheim Palace Triathlon takes place at the ancestral home of the Churchill family, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The 18th-century palace is surrounded by landscaped gardens and makes for a memorable setting for a varied sporting challenge.
Triathletes will swim in the Great Lake, cycle around the Oxfordshire countryside and finally run around the palace itself.
The triathlon is split into three different race types, making it perfect for participants of a range of different ability and experience, from first-timers to seasoned triathletes.
- Super Sprint: swim 400m; cycle 13.2km; run 2.9km
- Sprint: swim 750m; cycle 19.8km; run 5.4km
- Sprint Team Relay: same distance as sprint, but with three team members
- Super Sprint: £50
- Sprint: £60
- Sprint Team Relay: £120
Minimum fundraising target
Your entry fee only covers the cost of the event. We ask all charity entrants to raise at least £350.
Why take part for Bloodwise?
- Access to professional training days from RG Active, one of the UK’s leading sports coaching companies
- Fundraising support so good you’ll need to turn off your Just Giving alerts
- And to reward your hard work fundraising we have a couple of incentives for you
- Once you raise your first £20, we’ll get a high spec running shirt out in the post to you
- As soon as you get past £200 funds you’ve earned yourself a free triathlon race belt
- Raise £400 and you’re going to be swim/cycle/road-testing a brand spanking new high spec triathlon suit
We've developed two 12-week training plans with our training partners RG Active: one for participants competing in their first triathlon and one for experienced triathletes.
The Bloodwise Blenheim Palace Triathlon awards are designed and produced by Gaudio Awards. Gaudio create bespoke awards and plaques with unmatched standards for design, service and quality.