Bloodwise 3 Peaks Challenge
(£650.00 minimum sponsorship)
Trek the 3 Peaks in 24 hours and help beat blood cancer
The Bloodwise 3 Peaks Challenge is the UK’s ultimate hiking event. Attempt to conquer the highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales – all in 24 hours.
You'll attempt to scale Ben Nevis in Scotland, Scafell Pike in England, and Snowdon in Wales in one day. You'll travel to Fort William on the Friday; begin climbing Ben Nevis on the Saturday morning; climb Scafell Pike that night; and finish Snowdon on Sunday.
The aim is to complete the challenge within 24 hours. Some groups will take less time, others will take more. The fitter your entire group is, the more likely you will be able to fulfil the challenge!
What to expect
- Event organisers Maximum Adventure have years of experience with the National Three Peaks challenge and will look after you from start to finish
- Led by experienced guides on all three peaks
- Expert driving team provides transport between all three peaks
- A tough but worthwhile challenge: 42 km total horizontal distance; 3000 vertical metres
- £99 non-refundable registration fee
- Self-funding: £99 + £300 booking fee (due 10 weeks prior to trip)
- Minimum sponsorship pledge: £99 + £650 minimum fundraising target (50% due 10 weeks prior to trip)
How to take part for Bloodwise
Simply choose Bloodwise as your chosen charity when you sign up!
This challenge runs from May to October but we are organising our exclusive Bloodwise-only group on Friday 21 September.
- A Bloodwise T-shirt
- Training guides to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Professional event organisation and qualified mountain leaders
- Transport between Manchester and Ben Nevis with pick ups en route
- Transport between the three peaks
- Drop-offs between Snowdon and Manchester after the challenge has finished
- One night’s twin room accommodation with breakfast (single rooms are available at a supplement of £45 per person)
- Group first aid kit and qualified first aiders