Brighton and Hove Triathlon
(£350.00 minimum sponsorship)
Take part in the Brighton and Hove Triathlon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
With 1,300 triathletes taking part last year, the Brighton and Hove Triathlon is growing into one of the biggest events in the triathlone calendar.
Compete for Bloodwise and you'll take on the challenge of a sea swim, a scenic cycle along the closed seafront road and a flat run along Brighton's iconic beach-front promenade.
- Super Sprint: swim 400m; cycle 5km; run 2.5km
- Sprint: swim 750m; cycle 20km; run 5km
- Olympic: swim 1500km; cycle 40km; run 10km
Why take part for Bloodwise?
- Fundraising support so good you’ll need to turn off your Just Giving alerts
- And to reward your hard work fundraising we have a few incentives for you:
- Once you raise your first £20, we’ll get a high spec running top out in the post to you
- As soon as you get past £200 you’ve earned yourself a free triathlon race belt
- Raise £400 and you’re going to be swim/cycle/road-testing a brand spanking new high spec triathlon suit
We've developed two 12-week training plans with our training partners RG Active: one for participants competing in their first triathlon and one for experienced triathletes.
Please note registration and bike racking is on Saturday 14 September. There will be no racking or registration on Sunday 15 September.
For both the Olympic and Sprint distance there is the option to enter as a relay team. Either in a group of two (one of the team will do two disciplines), or a group of three (where you do a discipline each). These teams can be all male, all female or a mixed team.
Find out up to date race details on the official event website.