Brighton and Hove Triathlon
Take part in the Brighton and Hove Triathlon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Thank you for your interest in taking part in the Sebamed Brighton and Hove Triathlon, which returned to the seaside city for a third year.
This race took place on Sunday 16 September. Thank you to all who took part to raise money for Bloodwise.
- Super Sprint: swim 400m; cycle 5km; run 2.5km
- Sprint: swim 750m; cycle 20km; run 5km
- Olympic: swim 1500km; cycle 40km; run 10km
Why take part for Bloodwise?
- Fundraising support so good you’ll need to turn off your Just Giving alerts
- And to reward your hard work fundraising we have a few incentives for you:
- Once you raise your first £20, we’ll get a high spec running top out in the post to you
- As soon as you get past £200 you’ve earned yourself a free triathlon race belt
- Raise £400 and you’re going to be swim/cycle/road-testing a brand spanking new high spec triathlon suit
We've developed two 12-week training plans with our training partners RG Active: one for participants competing in their first triathlon and one for experienced triathletes.
Please note registration and bike racking is on Saturday 15 September. There will be no racking or registration on Sunday 16 September.
For both the Olympic and Sprint distance there is the option to enter as a relay team. Either in a group of two (one of the team will do two disciplines), or a group of three (where you do a discipline each). These teams can be all male, all female or a mixed team.
Find out up to date race details on the official event website.