Brighton Half Marathon
(£250.00 minimum sponsorship)
Run The Grand Brighton Half Marathon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The Grand Brighton Half Marathon, described as the 'happiest half', is a fantastic event with a lovely route that takes in the iconic Brighton seafront.
The route starts and ends on Madeira Drive, right on the seafront. Runners can enjoy cliff-top views along the route and will pass the vibrant city centre, Hove's West Pier and the British Airways i360. The Grand Hotel's Community Stage will provide live entertainment to add to the party atmosphere.
How to get a place in The Grand Brighton Half Marathon
Entries for charity places at the Grand Brighton Half Marathon aren't open yet. Please register your interest here and we will get in touch with you as soon as the places are available. Charity places will have an entry fee of £5 and have a minimum fundraising target of £250.
Why run for Bloodwise?
- Support vital blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Professional training tips to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Fantastic support from our cheer squads to get you across the finish line