Brighton Half Marathon 2020
(£250.00 minimum sponsorship)
Run The Grand Brighton Half Marathon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The Grand Brighton Half Marathon, described as the 'happiest half', is a fantastic event with a lovely route that takes in the iconic Brighton seafront.
The route starts and ends on Madeira Drive, right on the seafront. Runners can enjoy cliff-top views along the route and will pass the vibrant city centre, Hove's West Pier and the British Airways i360. The Grand Hotel's Community Stage will provide live entertainment to add to the party atmosphere.
How to get a place in The Grand Brighton Half Marathon
Charity places for the Brighton Half Marathon 2020 are available now and we would love to have you on the team! Sign up for a charity place here.
Alternatively, if you have your own place already in the run, you can still run for Bloodwise with no minimum fundraising target.
Why run for Bloodwise?
- Support vital blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Professional training tips to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Fantastic support from our cheer squads to get you across the finish line