Brighton Half Marathon
(£250.00 minimum sponsorship)
Run The Grand Brighton Half Marathon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The Grand Brighton Half Marathon returns to the South Coast for the 30th year. The route starts and ends on Madeira Drive, right on the seafront. Runners can enjoy cliff-top views along the route and will pass the vibrant city centre, Hove's West Pier and the British Airways i360. The Grand Hotel's Community Stage will provide live entertainment to add to the party atmosphere.
How to get a place in The Grand Brighton Half Marathon
Online entry for our charity places is now open. There's an entry fee of £1 and we ask each of our runners to commit to a minimum sponsorship target of £250.
If you've already secured your own place, we'd love to have you join Team Bloodwise!
Why run for Bloodwise?
- Support vital blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
- Get your hands on a high-spec Bloodwise running top
- Professional training tips to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Fantastic support from our cheer squads to get you across the finish line