(£400.00 minimum sponsorship)
Run the Brighton Marathon in 2019 to help beat blood cancer
The Brighton Marathon has fast become one of the UK’s most popular marathons with over 12,000 participants taking part last year.
And it’s not hard to see why, with a fantastic route taking you through the historic city and along Brighton’s stunning seafront. Run for Bloodwise and you will see some of Brighton’s biggest landmarks, including the Brighton Pavilion, British Airways i360 and Brighton Palace Pier, while enjoying the amazing atmosphere on the day.
How to get a place in the Brighton Marathon 2019
We have a limited number of charity places available. There's a £25 entry fee and we ask each of our supporters to raise at least £400 towards vital blood cancer research and patient support.
If you've already secured your own place, why not run for Bloodwise? Once you've started your fundraising simply let us know and we'll send you out your very own Bloodwise running t-shirt!
Why run for Bloodwise?
- Raise money towards vital blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
- Raise £20 and we’ll send you a high-spec running top
- Access to professional training tips
- Full training plans for all ability levels to help you deliver your personal best
- Fundraising support to help you reach your target