(£400.00 minimum sponsorship)
Run the Brighton Marathon to help beat blood cancer
The Brighton Marathon has fast become one of the UK’s most popular marathons with over 12,000 participants taking part last year.
And it’s not hard to see why, with a fantastic route taking you through the historic city and along Brighton’s stunning seafront. Run for Bloodwise and you will see some of Brighton’s biggest landmarks, including the Brighton Pavilion, British Airways i360 and Brighton Palace Pier, while enjoying the amazing atmosphere on the day.
How to get a place
We have charity places available for the Brighton Marathon 2020. Our charity places come with a £20 registration fee and a £400 fundraising target. You can sign up by clicking the sign up button on the right hand side of this page.
If you've already secured your own place, why not sign up to run for us? We'd love to have you join Team Bloodwise!
Why run for Bloodwise?
- Raise money towards vital blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Access to professional training tips
- Full training plans for all ability levels to help you deliver your personal best
- Fundraising support to help you reach your target