Bromsgrove Forget Me Not Walk
Walk through the Worcestershire countryside for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The Bromsgrove Forget Me Not Walk 2018 was held on 10 June. Thanks to everyone who attended and fundraised for Bloodwise.
The Bromsgrove Forget Me Not Walk is a fun and accessible day out suitable for the whole family. The event has a new home for 2018 and is held at Jinney Ring Craft Centre in Hanbury village.
Walkers have the choice of a six- or ten-mile route or a one-mile, toddler-friendly walk. The six- and ten-mile routes take walkers along the Hanbury Circular Walk, through the surrounding parkland and along the path of nearby canals. The one-mile route allows walkers the opportunity to see the craft centre's animals.
All walkers are encouraged to bring water and snacks to stay refreshed on the day of the event.
Distances and start times
- 10-mile route: 10am
- 6-mile circular route: 10.30am
- 1-mile toddler route: 11am
- Adults £10 (£12.50 on the day)
- Under-12s: £5
- Family of four: £28 (£30 on the day)
Location and parking
- Jinney Ring Craft Centre, Hanbury Road, Hanbury, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 4BU
- Parking is available in a field to the back of the Jinney Ring Craft Centre and is signposted off School Road. Please use the following postcode to access the car park: B60 4BT
Why walk for Bloodwise?
- Raise money for vital blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
- All adults receive a Bloodwise walking T-shirt
- All children receive a medal