Bromsgrove Forget Me Not Walk
Walk through the Worcestershire countryside for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The Bromsgrove Forget Me Not Walk is a fun and accessible day out suitable for the whole family. The walk takes place on Sunday 9 June at 10am and starts from the Jinney Ring Craft Centre in Hanbury village.
About the walk
You have the choice of a six- or ten-mile route or a one-mile, toddler-friendly walk. The six- and ten-mile routes take walkers along the Hanbury Circular Walk, through the surrounding parkland and along the path of nearby canals. The one-mile route allows walkers the opportunity to see the craft centre's animals.
It promises to be another lovely day with entertainment including a tombola and stalls. The Jinney Ring Craft Centre will be organising activities on the day, too, including an afternoon tea. Plus, there will be a treasure hunt for children taking part in the one mile walk.
All walkers should bring water and snacks to stay refreshed on the day of the event. And dogs are welcome provided they are kept on leads throughout the walk.
Everyone who takes part will receive a t-shirt on the morning of the walk and children will get a medal.
- Adults*: £12 (£15 on the day)
- Children under 16: £6 (£7.50 on the day)
- Family of four - two adults and two children under 16: £30 (£35 on the day)
* Adults will not be changed an entry fee if they are walking one-mile with a child.
Location and parking
- Jinney Ring Craft Centre, Hanbury Road, Hanbury, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 4BU
- Parking is available in a field to parallel the Jinney Ring Craft Centre and will be signposted on the day. Please do not use the customer car park.
Why walk for Bloodwise?
- Raise money for vital blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
- All adults receive a Bloodwise walking T-shirt
- All children receive a medal