Bromsgrove Fun Run
Take part in the Bromsgrove Fun Run for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Bloodwise Bromsgrove & District Branch once again hold their annual 5k and 10k fun runs on Sunday 12 May 2019. The course sets off from Bromsgrove Rugby Club where participants can enjoy BBQ, shopping stalls and a tombola.
All money goes towards helping fund their life-saving research into blood cancer. We stop people dying from blood cancer, we make patients’ lives better and we look for ways to stop blood cancer happening in the first place.
The 10km run starts at 11am and the 5km run starts at 11:10am.
Why run for Bloodwise?
All Bloodwise runners receive:
- A fundraising pack
- Race number and information
- Finishers' medal
- Prizes for first, second and third places in male and female categories
- Prizes for veterans in both runs
You'll also receive a free high-spec running t-shirt once you've reached £25 in sponsorship.
How to enter the Bromsgrove Fun Run
Registration is now closed.
- There will be a limit of 500 entrants
- Entrants should be amateurs as defined by UK laws
- Entrants for the 10k must be 16 or over on race day
- It is a road race so headphones must not be worn and participants should be alert and careful at all times
- In order to activate the chip-timing participants must cross the start and finish line in the correct place
- Entry of the race assumes your agreement to abide by any instructions given to you by the organisers and officials of the race