Bromsgrove Fun Run
Take part in the Bromsgrove Fun Run for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Bloodwise Bromsgrove & District Branch once again hold their annual 5k and 10k fun runs on Sunday 13 May 2018. The course sets off from Bromsgrove Rugby Club where participants can enjoy BBQ, shopping stalls and sports massages.
All money goes towards helping fund their life-saving research into blood cancer. We stop people dying from blood cancer, we make patients’ lives better and we look for ways to stop blood cancer happening in the first place.
Both races start at 11am
Why run for Bloodwise?
All Bloodwise runners receive:
- A fundraising pack
- Race number and information
- Finishers' medal
- Prizes for first, second and third places in male and female categories
- Prizes for veterans in both runs
- Runners who fundraise more than £25 prior to the event get a t-shirt on the day
Entering the event
Registration is now closed.
- There will be a limit of 500 entrants
- Entrants should be amateurs as defined by UK laws
- Entrants for the 10k must be 16 or over on race day
- It is a road race so headphones must not be worn and participants should be alert and careful at all times
- In order to activate the chip-timing participants must cross the start and finish line in the correct place
- Entry of the race assumes your agreement to abide by any instructions given to you by the organisers and officials of the race