Coast to Coast Cycle
(£850.00 minimum sponsorship)
Cycle from Whitehaven to Tynemouth for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Global Adventures are offering a huge 20% off registration fees for all of their Open Challenges from 19 to 31 March as part of their Spring Sale. All supporters need to do is enter the code SPRING18 on the payment screen of the registration system.
Coast to Coast Challenge is a 136-mile ride from one end of the country to the other. Cyclists will start in Whitehaven, a seaside town on the coast of the Irish Sea, and ride al the way across to Tynemouth. The route takes in the Lake District, pine forests, lakeside paths and the moorland of the Northern Pennines.
For a challenge like this, you need a team behind you. That's why you should cycle for Bloodwise. We'll be with you every step of the way, just like we are for all of our ambassadors and supporters.
How to join Team Bloodwise
Simply choose Bloodwise as your chosen charity when you sign up!
Why take on the Coast to Coast Cycle for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a high-spec cycling jersey and a pair of bib shorts
- Training and guides to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Medics, masseurs and pace wakers on-site
- Extensive support and hospitality provided by Global Adventures