Cob House Country Walk for Bloodwise
(£20.00 minimum sponsorship)
Join us for a stunning 1, 5 or 11-mile walk in the beautiful Worcestershire countryside
Starting and finishing at Cob House Country Park nestled in the heart of Worcestershire, choose from three stunning rambles and walk through beautiful parkland, forests, orchards and along river banks.
Choose your distance and pre-register for either our 5 or 11 mile rambles, or you can sign up on the day for our 1 mile family ramble.
11-mile walk (start time: 10am)
The 11-mile circular walk is a stunning route taking in the Cob House grounds, the popular Martley Circular Walk – including the beautiful and extensive views from the top of Rodge Hill – before heading back to Martley Village and returning to Cob House.
5-mile walk (start time: 10.15am)
The 5-mile ramble takes in a loop of the Cob House grounds, before heading out across beautiful farmland to St Peter’s Church in Martley. Here you can have a welcome break before circling back to Cob House Fisheries.
1-mile family ramble (start time: 10.30am)
Sign up on the day for our 1-mile family ramble – an easy walk through the Cob House grounds taking in a loop of the llama pen and the surrounding fields. Perfect for little legs!
How to enter
Online entry will open soon. Walkers can also sign up on the day.
5- and 11-mile rambles
- Pre-registration: Adult £16, Child £8, Family £37
- On the day: Adult: £19, Child: £10, Family £47
1-mile family ramble
- On the day: £20 donation per family
All participants of the 5- and 11-mile walks will receive a full English breakfast meal voucher with tea or coffee to be enjoyed at the Mayfly Café before the walk, as well as a Bloodwise T-shirt to wear when walking. Those completing the 1-mile family ramble will receive a certificate on completion of the walk.
- Only children aged 10 years and over will be allowed to take part in the 11- and 5-mile walks, unless they have written consent from a parent or guardian.
- Children must be supervised by adults at all times during all three walks
- All walks are unsuitable for pushchairs
- All walks start and finish at Cob House Country Park, Worcester Road, Wichenford, Worcester, WR6 6YE