Cyclone Festival of Cycling
Ride in the Cyclone for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Cyclone Festival of Cycling is a fun and accessible weekend of cycling fit for a wide range of abilities. Held for the 11th time, the event is designed to be suitable for both competitive, professional riders and non-competitive cyclists alike. Bloodwise supporters have the choice of two different cycling challenges.
Why cycle for Bloodwise?
- Raise money for vital blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
- Fundraising support from our experienced local fundraising team
- Drinks stations positioned along the route
- Raise £200 and we’ll send you a high-spec cycling top
- Raise £400 and we’ll send you high-spec bib shorts