(£195.00 minimum sponsorship)
Take on the Easter Walk for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The Easter Walk is an Easter Saturday challenge which starts and ends in Windsor and takes walkers along the River Thames and through Windsor Great Park. From the Royal Park, participants can enjoy memorable views of Windsor Castle.
Walkers can take on the full 25 mile challenge or alternatively opt for a 25k route. Each route features rest stops and free food and drink. A Zumba-style warm-up is open to all walkers and prizes are on offer for the best fancy dress. All finishers receive a medal and can enjoy a glass of fizz and live entertainment.
How to get a place in the Easter Walk
Simply sign up on the Action Challenge site and select Bloodwise as your chosen charity.
Entry fees and minimum fundraising targets
- 25-mile walk: £35 registration fee and £195 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before the challenge)
- 25k walk: £25 registration fee and £125 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before the challenge)
Why walk for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a high-spec challenge top
- Fundraising support from our experienced team
- Training plans to help you prepare
- Medics, masseurs and pace walkers on the day
- Support and hospitality provided by event organisers Action Challenge