Join a Bloodwise cheer team in Scotland this Spring
Cheer on our Bloodwise runners at Stirling Scottish Marathon or Edinburgh Marathon Festival
Keen to support a Bloodwise sports event but don't fancy running? Bring your energy and enthusiasm to one of our cheer points at a choice of two events this Spring. Make lots of noise to motivate our fantastic Bloodwise runners and thank them for going the extra mile to help beat blood cancer!
- Date: Sunday 29 April 2018
- Join us in Stirling to spur on our supporters who are taking on this 26.2-mile challenge which begins and ends in the city centre and takes in much of the surrounding countryside.
- Date: Sunday 27 May 2018
- Our cheer team will be stationed near Musselburgh Racecourse to cheer on our runners at the 10-mile line and the finish line.
Why volunteer for a Bloodwise cheer team?
- Help inspire and motivate our supporters in their sporting and fundraising efforts
- Fun and rewarding group experience
- Get your hands on a Bloodwise T-shirt
- We'll provide food and drink to keep you refreshed