Euro City Cycle
(£1,620.00 minimum sponsorship)
Cycle from London to Brussels for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Euro City Cycle is a 271-mile challenge which takes cyclists across the continent. The route leads participants from the rolling countryside of Essex to famously cycle-friendly Netherlands before the finish line in Brussels. Cyclists have five days to complete the challenge.
For a challenge like this, you need a team behind you. That's why you should cycle for Bloodwise. We'll be with you every step of the way, just like we are for all of our ambassadors and supporters.
How to join team Bloodwise
Simply choose Bloodwise as your chosen charity when you sign up!
Why take on the Euro City Cycle for Bloodwise?
- Raise £200 and we’ll send you a high-spec cycling top
- Raise £400 and we’ll send you high-spec bib shorts
- Training and guides to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Medics, masseurs and pace wakers on-site
- Extensive support and hospitality provided by Global Adventures