Great Manchester Run: 10k
(£150.00 minimum sponsorship)
Run the SimplyHealth 10k Great Manchester Run for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Europe's leading 10k race is held in the heart of Manchester for the 16th time. The SimplyHealth Great Manchester Run demonstrates the spirit, determination and togetherness of the city. Join us for an incredible party atmosphere and a route which takes you past Old Trafford and features plenty more iconic sights before the finish line on Deansgate.
You can sign up to compete in the 10k here – or, if you fancy an even greater challenge, alternatively sign up for the half marathon.
Why run for Bloodwise?
• Get your hands on a high-spec running top
• Full training plans for all ability levels
• Comprehensive fundraising support
• Full support from our cheer squads to get you across the finish line
• Post-race reception for a chance to rest, enjoy some refreshments and relax.
Entry fee and minimum fundraising target
You can get your hands on a guaranteed charity place with all the support that comes with it for only £5. All we ask in return is that you commit to raising £150 to beat blood cancer.
If you secure your own place through the official ballot, we’d still love to have you on our team and give you the right support to help you succeed.