Great Wall of China Trek
(£2,700.00 minimum sponsorship)
Take part in the Great Wall of China Trek for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The Great Wall of China is one of the great wonders of the world, stretching 4,500 miles, from the Gobi Desert to the mountains of Korea. This nine-day adventure starts and finishes in the Chinese capital Beijing and includes five days of trekking and camping.
Participants will trek the Wild Wall from Gubekou and get a glimpse of the parts rarely seen by tourists. They'll explore ancient watchtowers, climb the heavenly steps and descend by luge. The trip also includes visits to the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square.
For a challenge of this scale, you need a team behind you. That's why you should trek for Bloodwise. We'll be with you every step of the way, just like we are for all of our ambassadors and supporters.
- 8-16 September 2018
- 19-27 October 2018
- 11-9 May 2019
- 1-9 June 2019
- 7-15 September 2019
- 19-27 October 2019
How to join Team Bloodwise
Simply choose Bloodwise as your chosen charity when you sign up!
Why take on the Great Wall of China Trek for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a high-spec challenge T-shirt
- Training and guides to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Extensive support and hospitality provided by the event organiser, Global Adventure Challenges
Global Adventure Challenges will provide:
- Return flights between the UK and China
- Accommodation in lodge or hotel including breakfast
- Full support team including local guides and qualified medic
- Natural park entrance fees
- All food and drink during trip
- Celebratory dinner