Cycle the Grimsby Bikeathon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The 20th Grimsby Bikeathon will be a fun and accessible day of cycling held to raise money for blood cancer research. Riders can opt to cycle the full 28 miles or opt for a 15-mile or 10-mile route. All routes cover the quiet country lanes and woodland terrain of the Lincolnshire Wolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
All entrants must wear cycling helmets and warm and waterproof clothing. We recommend all cyclists ensure their bikes and equipment are in good working order before the event.
For enquiries about the event please call the Grimsby Bikeathon committee on 01472 812 109.
How to get a place in the Grimsby Bikeathon
For advance registration, there's a £10 entry fee for adults and a £5 fee for under 16s. On the day, entry will be £15 for adults and £10 for under 16s.
- 28-mile ride: 9.30am
- 10-mile and 15-mile rides: 10.30am
Why cycle for Bloodwise?
- Raise money for vital blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
- Training plans to help you prepare
- Fundraising tips from our experienced team
- Refreshments and entertainment on event day
- Medal for every finisher
- Raise £150 and get a free Bloodwise cycling jersey!