Isle of Wight Challenge
(£175.00 minimum sponsorship)
Run, walk or trek this coastal route for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The Isle of Wight Challenge is a scenic outdoor adventure held on the island over the May bank holiday. Participants can opt to run, walk or trek their way across a 106km route which starts in Chale and takes in the iconic Needles cliffs, sandy beaches and pretty waterside town Cowes.
Adventurers can can choose to take on the full island challenge or alternatively opt for the half or quarter route.
How to join team Bloodwise
Simply select Bloodwise as your chosen charity when you sign up on the Isle of Wight Challenge website.
Minimum sponsorship amounts
- Full challenge: £80 registration fee + £425 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before the challenge)
- Half challenge: £60 registration fee + £275 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due 6 weeks before the challenge)
- Quarter challenge: £40 registration fee + £175 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before the challenge)
Why take on the Isle of Wight Challenge for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a high spec personalised challenge top
- Training and guides to aid your preparation
- Top notch fundraising tips
- Medics, masseuses and pace walkers will be present on the day
- Rest stops with free food and drink offered by Action Challenge