Jurassic Coast Challenge
(£425.00 minimum sponsorship)
Walk, jog or run from Poole Harbour to Bridport for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Event organisers Action Challenge are offering a 2-for-1 discount on all of their Ultra Challenge Series events until 11 February 2018. Two people signing up for the same event, or an individual signing up for two separate events, will save £30 for a full challenge, £22.50 each for a half challenge and £15 for a quarter challenge. Visit the Ultra Challenge Series site to learn more about the discount.
Jurassic Coast Challenge is an opportunity to walk, jog or run along Britain's most iconic coastline. The challenge begins at Poole Harbour and participants will pass Portland Bill, Chesil Beach and West Bay's sandstone cliffs before the finish line in Bridport.
Participants can join as an individual or as part of a team and have the choice of the full 100k challenge, a half-length route or a quarter-length route. Trekkers opting for the full challenge can opt to camp overnight.
Entry fees and minimum fundraising targets
- 100k challenge: £80 entry fee and £425 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before challenge)
- Half-length challenge: £60 entry fee and £275 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before challenge)
- Quarter-length challenge: £40 entry fee and £175 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before challenge)
How to join Team Bloodwise
Simply sign up on the Ultra Challenge Series site and select Bloodwise as your chosen charity.
Why take on the Jurassic Coast Challenge for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a high-spec challenge T-shirt
- Training plans to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Rest stops situated every 12.5k
- Medics, masseurs and pace walkers on-site
- Support and hospitality provided by event organisers Action Challenge