Laugh for Leukaemia
Enjoy a star-studded evening of comedy featuring Daniel Kitson, Josh Widdicombe and Ed Gamble
Laugh for Leukaemia returns for a seventh installment of stand up, sketch and character comedy to raise money for vital blood cancer research. Kings Place will play host to a diverse line up of industry-leading comics.
- Daniel Kitson, award-winning stand-up and dramatist labelled a 'national institution' by The Telegraph
- Josh Widdicombe, star of BBC sitcom Josh, Mock the Week and Taskmaster
- Ed Gamble, named best compere and best club comic at the 2014 Chortle Awards
- Lou Sanders, named as one of the top comics to see in Vogue, Elle, TimeOut, The Times, The Independent and The Guardian
- Nick Mohammed, star of The Martian and voice of Piglet in Christopher Robin
The rest of the line up will be announced soon. Previous years have featured award-winning comics and household favourites alike, including Bridget Christie, Tim Key and Sarah Millican.
Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG
Tickets are £18.50 each. A book fee of £3 applies. Book on the Kings Place website.