(£100.00 minimum sponsorship)
Run the Asda Foundation Leeds 10k for Blodowise and help beat blood cancer
The Asda Foundation Leeds 10k is an all-ages and all-ability run held in the heart of the city. The race follows a very flat route which is perfect for experienced runners who want to set a new PB as well as beginners and first-timers.
The route takes runners past the Leeds-Liverpool canal, Leeds train station, the old Yorkshire Post building and many more of the city's landmarks. The race features chip timing and participants receive a finisher's goody bag, a high-spec T-shirt and a medal.
7.30am: Race office, baggage store and assembly areas open to participants
9.10am: Mass warm up
9.30am: Race begins
How to get a place in the Asda Foundation Leeds 10k
We have a limited number of charity places available. There's a £10 entry fee and a minimum fundraising target of £100.
If you've already secured a place in the Leeds 10k, we'd love to have you join Team Bloodwise.
Why run with Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running T-shirt
- Training tips and guidance to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced team
- Water stations positioned along the route
- Entertainment and hospitality on race day
- Raise £20 and we’ll send you a high-spec running top