London 2 Brighton Challenge
Walk, jog or run from capital to coast for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
London 2 Brighton Challenge will see approximately 2,500 people work their way from the capital to the south coast over the May bank holiday weekend. The challenge is designed to be accessible for a wide range of experience levels and participants can opt to walk, jog or run the route.
There are three different distance options: 100k; 56k; and 25k. Participants can sign up as individuals or a team and have two days in which to complete the challenge.
The 100k route starts in Richmond and follows the Thames to Kingston. From there, trekkers will head down through Surrey to bordering Sussex and the scenic paths of the North and South Downs. As participants head coastwards, the sea comes into view before the finish line at Brighton Racecourse.
How to join the Bloodwise team
Simply sign up on the Ultimate Challenge Series site and select Bloodwise as your chosen charity.
Entry fees and minimum sponsorship targets
- 100k challenge: £80 entry fee and £425 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before the challenge)
- 56k challenge: £60 entry fee and £275 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before the challenge)
- 25k challenge: £40 entry fee and £175 minimum fundraising target (50% of fundraising due six weeks before the challenge)
Why take part in London 2 Brighton Challenge for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a high-spec Bloodwise challenge T-shirt
- Full training plans to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Marshalled rest stops position along the route
- Free hot meals, drinks and snacks en route
- Pace runners and walkers, physios, masseurs and medics
- Lots of support and hospitality provided by event organisers Ultra Challenge Series