(£150.00 minimum sponsorship)
Cycle the London Bikeathon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The London Bikeathon was established by Bloodwise in 1997 and remains a fun and accessible cycle around the capital. Cyclists can opt for either a 26-mile or 52-mile route. Both start and finish in Southwark Park and take in several of the city's famous landmarks. The 52-mile route takes cyclists into leafy Richmond Park.
Minimum fundraising target
The minimum fundraising target for all places is £150.
Why cycle for Bloodwise?
- All participants receive a bikeathon T-shirt
- Raise £200 and we’ll send you a high-spec cycling top
- Raise £400 and we’ll send you high-spec bib shorts
- Training and guides to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
This year's routes
The map below shows both the 52-mile and 26-mile routes for this year's London Bikeathon.
Find out more about this year's event
Our rider information booklet (PDF) contains all the information you need to know ahead of this year's ride, including:
- route overviews
- information about registration
- an itinerary
- an inventory checklist