(£150.00 minimum sponsorship)
Cycle the London Bikeathon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The London Bikeathon was established by Bloodwise in 1997 and remains a fun and accessible cycle around the capital. Cyclists can opt for either a 26-mile or 50-mile route. Both start and finish in Southwark Park and take in several of the city's famous landmarks. The 50-mile route takes cyclists into leafy Richmond Park.
How to get a place in the London Bikeathon
We have a limited number of charity places available.
Entry fees for our charity places
We're offering a 50% discount on all places for a limited period.
|Child (under 16)||52 miles||£5|
|Child (under 16)||26 miles||£5|
Families (two adults and two under-16s)
Teams of between 4 and 8 can sign up to cycle for Bloodwise. Find out more about entering the event as a team.
Minimum fundraising target
The minimum fundraising target for all places is £150.
Why cycle for Bloodwise?
- All participants receive a bikeathon T-shirt
- Raise £200 and we’ll send you a high-spec cycling top
- Raise £400 and we’ll send you high-spec bib shorts
- Training and guides to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team