London Bikeathon: teams
(£150.00 minimum sponsorship)
Cycle the London Bikeathon as a team for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The London Bikeathon was established by Bloodwise in 1997 and remains a fun and accessible cycle around the capital. Cyclists can opt for either a 26-mile or 50-mile route. Both start and finish in Southwark Park and take in several of the city's famous landmarks. The 50-mile route takes cyclists into leafy Richmond Park.
Team entry fees for our charity places
We're offering a 50% discount on all places for a limited period.
Team prices are 5% cheaper than individual prices.
|Number of team members||Price for 52 miles||Price for 26 miles|
Minimum fundraising target
The minimum fundraising target for teams is £150 per each team member.
Why cycle for Bloodwise?
- All participants receive a bikeathon T-shirt
- Raise £200 and we’ll send you a high-spec cycling top
- Raise £400 and we’ll send you high-spec bib shorts
- Training and guides to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team