Virgin Money London Marathon
(£2,000.00 minimum sponsorship)
Run the Virgin Money London Marathon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The Virgin Money London Marathon is one of London’s sporting highlights of the year with 35,000 participants pounding the route around the city cheered on by huge crowds. When you do something as enormous as run a Marathon, you need a team behind you. That’s why you should run with Bloodwise. All along the way, from the Cutty Sark to the finish in front of Buckingham Palace, we’ll have volunteers on hand to provide refreshments, and of course we’ll be at the finish line to help you recover.
Running the Virgin Money London Marathon for Bloodwise
Applications for our charity places are now closed and we are operating a reserve list. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join our reserve list, including as much information as possible about why you would like to run for Bloodwise and any fundraising plans you may have. Please note we ask all our runners to pay a £100 registration fee and raise a minimum £2000 in fundraising.
If you have secured your own place through the event organisers, such as through the ballot, we would absolutely love to have you join our team! You'll receive all the same support however you will have no minimum fundraising target. To join our amazing team click here.
Why run for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a free high-spec running top
- Full training plans for all ability levels to help you deliver your personal best
- Fundraising support so good you’ll need to turn off your JustGiving alerts
- Fantastic support from our cheer squads to get you round, over or under the wall and across the finish line
- A post-race reception to give you a chance to rest your weary bones, grab some refreshments, and relax with a sports massage.