(£2,000.00 minimum sponsorship)
Run the Virgin Money London Marathon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The Virgin Money London Marathon is one of London’s sporting highlights of the year with 35,000 participants pounding the route around the city cheered on by huge crowds. When you do something as enormous as run a Marathon, you need a team behind you. That’s why you should run with Bloodwise. All along the way, from the Cutty Sark to the finish in front of Buckingham Palace, we’ll have volunteers on hand to provide refreshments, and of course we’ll be at the finish line to help you recover.
How to get a place in the London Marathon
Applications for our charity places are now open. Please note that we have a limited number of places and not all applications will be successful. There is a £100 registration fee should you be successful and we ask our runners to commit to a minimum fundraising target of £2,000.
Why run for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a high spec personalised running top
- Access to professional training days from RG Active, one of the UK’s leading sports coaching companies. You’ll be thinking you can take on Mo Farah when you’ve done these
- Full training plans for all ability levels to help you deliver your personal best
- Fundraising support so good you’ll need to turn off your JustGiving alerts
- Fantastic support from our cheer squads to get you round, over or under the wall and across the finish line
- A post-race reception to give you a chance to rest your weary bones, grab some refreshments, and relax with a sports massage.