London | Paris
(£1,000.00 minimum sponsorship)
Experience the life of a pro-rider in our unforgettable London to Paris cycling challenge.
For four days you’ll look and feel like a pro-rider. There’s no other event like it as you ride as part of a peloton with rolling road closures, technical and physio back up teams and a dramatic Arc de Triomphe finale.
From the rolling hills of Kent to the plains of Normandy; from the streets of London Town to the Champs-Élysées, this will be an unforgettable, life-changing experience. Riding with hundreds of fellow bike enthusiasts, you’ll be led by experienced ride captains for four days through beautiful countryside, cheered on by street-side supporters and flanked by motorcycle outriders. This is the ultimate cycling experience.
Why you're going to join Team Bloodwise
- Full bespoke cycling kit, composed of shirts, shorts and rain jacket
- Outstanding training support, both pre-event and throughout the ride from RG Active, one of the UK’s leading sports coaching companies
- Rolling road closures throughout France with full mechanical support for a truly professional experience - no traffic lights, junctions or roundabouts and no distractions
- Nutritional support from fitness and nutrition experts TORQ
- A celebration of your achievements at our post-race Gala dinner in Paris
- The option to test yourself against your teammates on time trial and timed hill climb stages.
- Experienced ride captains to support and coach each speed group along this challenging but exceptional journey
- This is an outstanding cycling challenge and don’t just take our word for it – 90% of our participants last year rated this event as excellent
The cost of a place includes all support outlined above, and we ask that all riders commit to raising at least £1,000 in sponsorship to help us fund vital research and support families affected by blood cancer.