London | Paris
(£1,000.00 minimum sponsorship)
Experience the life of a pro-rider in our unforgettable London to Paris cycling challenge.
For four days you’ll look and feel like a pro-rider. There’s no other event like it as you ride as part of a peloton with rolling road closures, technical and physio back up teams and a dramatic Arc de Triomphe finale.
From the rolling hills of Kent to the plains of Normandy; from the streets of London to the Champs-Élysées, this will be an unforgettable, life-changing experience. Riding with hundreds of fellow bike enthusiasts, you’ll be led by experienced ride captains for four days through beautiful countryside, cheered on by street-side supporters and flanked by motorcycle outriders. This is the ultimate cycling experience.
Why you're going to join Team Bloodwise
- Full bespoke kit including four cycling jersey and two pairs of bib shorts
- Outstanding training support, both pre-event and throughout the ride from Bloodwise and your experienced ride captains
- Rolling road closures throughout France with full mechanical support for a truly professional experience - no traffic lights, junctions or roundabouts and no distractions
- Nutritional support provided by TORQ
- A celebration of your achievements at our post-race Gala dinner in Paris
- Experienced ride captains to support and coach each speed group along this challenging but exceptional journey
- This is an outstanding cycling challenge and don’t just take our word for it – 90% of our participants in 2018 rated this event as excellent
- Standard deposit: £299
- Single room deposit: £399
- Full trip payment: £1099
- Full trip payment with single room supplement: £1,325
Minimum fundraising target
We ask all of our riders to commit to raising £1,000 towards vital blood cancer research.
How to prepare for a four-day ride
A big thank you to our London to Paris 2019 sponsors