Compete in the AJ Bell London Triathlon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The AJ Bell London Triathlon is the largest triathlon in the world with over 13,000 participants. World-class athletes compete alongside amateur runners and first timers.
The event begins at ExCel Centre. Participants must run and swim around the Docklands before cycling along closed roads. The cycle route passes the O2 Arena, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye.
Participants have a choice of four distances to choose from. Around 30,000 spectators will be on hand to cheer each triathlete on.
- Super Sprint (400m swim; 10km cycle; 2.5km run)
- Sprint (750m swim; 20km cycle; 5km run)
- Olympic (1,500m swim; 40km cycle; 10km run)
- Olympic Plus (1,500m swim; 80km cycle; 10km run)
*(Team Relay options available for the Sprint and Olympic distances)
How to get a place in the London Triathlon
We have a limited number of charity places available. We look for a minimum fundraising target of £300 per place (or £500 per team relay). We do charge an entry fee: however, this is discounted and less than the general entry price.
If you've already secured a place in the triathlon, we'd love to have you compete for Bloodwise!
Why take part for Bloodwise?
- Access to expert training tips
- Fundraising support to help you reach your target
- Motivational support from our cheer squad
- A Bloodwise triathlon suit if you raise over £400