(£350.00 minimum sponsorship)
Compete in the AJ Bell London Triathlon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The AJ Bell London Triathlon is the largest triathlon in the world with over 13,000 participants. World-class athletes compete alongside amateur runners and first timers.
The event begins at ExCel Centre. Participants must run and swim around the Docklands before cycling along closed roads. The cycle route passes the O2 Arena, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye.
Participants have a choice of four distances to choose from. Around 30,000 spectators will be on hand to cheer each triathlete on.
Please note that 3 and 4 August 2019 are provisional dates and may change.
- Super Sprint (400m swim; 10km cycle; 2.5km run)
- Sprint (750m swim; 20km cycle; 5km run)
- Olympic (1,500m swim; 40km cycle; 10km run)
Team Relay options available for the Sprint and Olympic distances.
- Super Sprint: £20
- Sprint: £30
- Olympic: £40
How to get a place in the London Triathlon
Online registration will open soon.
Why take part for Bloodwise?
- Access to expert training tips
- Fundraising support to help you reach your target
- Motivational support from our cheer squad
- Raise £200 and we’ll send you a high-spec tri belt
- Raise £400 and we’ll send you a high-spec tri suit