Mount Toubkal Trek
(£1,540.00 minimum sponsorship)
Climb Mount Toubkal for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
The Mount Toubkal Trek is a three-day challenge which sees participants scale the 4,167 metres of the Atlas Mountains' highest peak. Trekkers can expect stunning scenery and once-in-a-lifetime views.
For a challenge of this scale, you need a team behind you. That's why you should trek for Bloodwise. We'll be with you every step of the way, just like we are for all of our ambassadors and supporters.
Event organisers Global Adventures will provide flights and tranfers as well as full hospitality including food, drink, accomodation and a celebratory dinner in Marrakech.
This challenge is difficult and does involve scrambling over boulders and negotiating scree. You don't necessarily need previous trek experience but you do need to be fit and prepared for three days of intense activity. Expert mountain guides will be on hand to help each trekker for the duration of the route.
This itinerary is intended as a guide and is subject to change.
- Day 1: Flight from UK to Marrakech. Transfer to hotel and full briefing
- Day 2: Transfer to Imlil (1,740m) and trek to Neltner Hut (3,210m), the base for 2 nights
- Day 3: Trek from Neltner Hut to summit (4,167m). Return to Neltner Hut for well-deserved rest.
- Day 4: Trek from Neltner Hut to Aroumd. Transfer to Marrakech for celebratory dinner and dancing
- Day 5: Transfer to airport for flight to UK (arrives same day)
How to get a place for Mount Toubkal Trek
Simply sign up with Global Adventures and select Bloodwise as your chosen charity.
Registration fee and minimum fundraising target
There is a £150 registration fee payable to Global Adventures.
We ask each of our supporters to commit to a minimum fundraising target of £1,540.
Why climb Mount Toubkal for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a Bloodwise T-shirt
- Professional training guides to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team