Paris to Geneva Cycle
(£1,900.00 minimum sponsorship)
Cycle from France to Switzerland for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Paris to Geneva Cycle is a six-day challenge which begins at the foot of the Eiffel Tower in Paris and follows a varied route to Geneva which features lots of memorable views.
Participants will cycle through the wheat fields and sunflowers of rural France before crossing the scenic Jura Mountains, the most challenging part of the route. Cyclists will then ascend the 1,323 metres of the Col de la Faucille, a climb which has featured in the Tour de France. After all that hard work, participants can enjoy a descent to Geneva.
This challenge is classed as demanding. It features long days over tough terrain and requires good stamina, fitness and determination.
- Eurostar from London to Paris
- Flight from Geneva to UK
- Accommodation in hotel or lodge
- All food and drink provided
- Experienced guides and medical support provided
How to get a place in the Paris to Geneva Cycle
Simply sign up on the discover Adventure site and select Bloodwise as your chosen charity!
Why join Team Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a high-spec challenge T-shirt
- Training plans to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Medics and masseurs on-site
- Support and hospitality provided by event organisers Discover Adventure