Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
(£400.00 minimum sponsorship)
Cycle with us to beat blood cancer
Get the wheels in motion and join the UK’s biggest cycling team.
Ride for Bloodwise and be part of the 600 strong Team Bloodwise raising funds for research into the third biggest cancer killer. The awesome kit is an added bonus.
Follow in the tire tracks of the 100 mile route made famous by the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Cyclists. Starting at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the event follows closed routes through London and into the picturesque Surrey Countryside before finishing in style at the historic Royal Mall in Central London.
How to get a place in Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Registrations for our charity places are now closed. However if you've secured your own place and would like to cycle for Bloodwise, we'd love to have you on our team!
Why join Team Bloodwise?
- Training tips and advice to help you prepare
- Fundraising support so good you’ll want to turn off your JustGiving alerts
- You’ll enjoy riding with us! 99% of participants from our last big sports event said so. (maybe 1% found the training too hard to enjoy?)
- Raise £200 and we’ll send you a high-spec cycling top
- Raise £400 and we’ll send you high-spec bib shorts
Why your help matters
- Blood cancer is the third biggest cancer killer and it’s growing – it takes more lives every year than prostate or breast cancer
- Blood cancer can affect people of any age, gender or race, and it’s the most common cancer in children and young adults
- Bloodwise has funded 4 out of 5 blood cancer researchers, and we’ve made great progress with many major cancer medicine advances coming first from blood cancer research. But there is much more for us to do – so join our team and help beat blood cancer