Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46
Cycle the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 is a closed-road challenge which sees cyclists follow a 26-mile route through both city and countryside.
The route is an adapted version of the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100. It begins at the Queen Elizabeth Park in Stratford and takes cyclists over Chiswick Bridge, past Hampton Court Bridge, through Kingston and Wimbledon and down to The Mall in St Jame's Park for the finish line. All roads will be closed and free of traffic.
The event has been designed specifically for younger participants and those relatively new to cycling.
How to get a place in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46
Registration is now closed.
Why cycle for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a high-spec personalised cycling top
- Access to comprehensive training plans
- Expert fundraising support from the Bloodwise team
- Enthusiastic support from our cheer squads to motivate you over the finish line
- Raise £200 and we’ll send you a high-spec cycling top
- Raise £400 and we’ll send you high-spec bib shorts