Rugby and Coventry Bikeathon
Cycle the Rugby and Coventry Bikeathon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Rugby and Coventry Bikeathon is a fun and accessible day of cycling fit for all ages and abilities. Cyclists can opt for a 26- or 65-mile route which both begin at Draycote Water and continue along public roads and country lanes through the surrounding villages. A 10-mile ride is held on a traffic-free route around the reservoir. Families are welcome to sign up for the 10- and 26 mile routes.
Refreshment points are positioned along the two longer routes. All cyclists can enjoy a hog roast after their ride.
- Draycote Water, Kites Hardwick, Warwickshire, CV23 8AB
- Visit the Severn Trent Water website for more information
- 65 miles: £20
- 10 or 26 miles (adult): £15
- 10 or 26 miles (child): £5
- 10 or 26 miles (family): £35
Bikeathon T-shirts are available for £4 each.
How to get a place in the Rugby and Coventry Bikeathon
Online entry will open soon.
Why cycle for Bloodwise?
- Raise money for vital blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
- Raise £150 and get a free Bloodwise cycling jersey!
- Training tips to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced team