Snowdon by Night
(£400.00 minimum sponsorship)
Climb Mount Snowdon by moonlight for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
This two-day trip provides the rare opportunity to ascend the 1,085 metres of Mount Snowdon after darkness has fallen. The tallest mountain in Wales, known as Yr Wyddfa in Welsh, is reputedly the birthplace of a mythical giant and is surrounded by Snowdonia National Park's rugged landscape and many lakes. Participants can enjoy the sunrise from the summit and will have their efforts rewarded with a celebratory breakfast.
How to join Team Bloodwise
Simply sign up on the Discover Adventure site and select Bloodwise as your chosen charity. There is a £49 registration fee payable directly to Discover Adventure. We ask our supporters to commit to a minimum fundraising target of £400.
- Camp and hotel accommodation provided
- All food and drink provided
- Experienced leaders and support crew trained in first aid
Why climb Snowdon for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a high-spec Bloodwise T-shirt
- Full training pland and tips to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Lots of support and hospitality provided by event organisers Discover Adventure