Thames Bridges Trek
(£245.00 minimum sponsorship)
Walk over 16 of London's historic bridges and help beat blood cancer
Thames Bridges Trek is a central London walking event which takes participants across a 25km route.
The route begins at Putney Bridge and heads east towards the city before a mid-point stop in Vauxhall for snacks and drinks. Trekkers will walk over the iconic Tower Bridge before reaching the finish line in Southwark.
How to join team Bloodwise
Simply choose Bloodwise as your chosen charity when you sign up!
You can get 25% off your registration fee by using the code APRILCHARITY when signing up online.
Why take on the Thames Bridges Trek for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a free Bloodwise t-shirt
- Training tips and guides to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Free souvenir route map which includes historic facts about each bridge
- Free medal at the finish line plus drinks and snacks
- Medics, masseurs and pace walkers ready to help with your every need
- Lots of fantastic support and hospitality kindly provided by event organisers Action Challenge
Got a few questions before you book? Give us a call on 0808 169 5155 or email us at email@example.com.