Thames Bridges Trek
(£175.00 minimum sponsorship)
Walk over 16 of London's historic bridges and help beat blood cancer
Thames Bridges Trek is a central London walking event which takes participants across a 25km route and over 16 of the city's bridges.
The route begins at Putney Bridge and heads east towards the city before a mid-point stop in Vauxhall. Trekkers will walk over the iconic Tower Bridge before the finish line in Southwark.
How to join team Bloodwise
Simply choose Bloodwise as your chosen charity when you sign up!
Why take on the Thames Bridges Trek for Bloodwise?
- Get your hands on a high-spec, personalised challenge top
- Training tips and guides to help you prepare
- Fundraising support from our experienced sports team
- Free souvenir route map which includes historic facts about each bridge
- Free medal at the finish line plus drinks and snacks
- Medics, masseurs and pace walkers ready to help with your every need
- Lots of fantastic support and hospitality kindly provided by event organisers Action Challenge