Ultra Challenge Series
Join our Bloodwise challenge team and be part of a community of thousands taking on events all around the country, for one common goal: beating blood cancer. Every stride you take and every penny you raise will help us stop people dying, make patients' lives better and stop people getting blood cancer in the first place.
If you're looking for a challenge in 2017 which will really push you and help you to realise your full potential, then take a look at what the Ultra Challenge series has to offer! In the time that Ultra Challenge has been running it has raised over £12 million for UK charities, some of which has helped fund essential research to help beat blood cancer. Next year you could join the thousands of people that make this happen.
There are five events in this series including the popular Thames Path and Isle of Wight Challenges, all of which offer unique experiences in some of the most beautiful parts of the British Isles. These events also offer a variety of distances to undertake and the choice between walking, jogging and running in your event, which make this a great event if you want to personalise an event to meet your needs.
About the event
- 100-km challenges - at your pace
- 50-km & 25 km options
- For Teams & Individuals
- Covered rest stops & toilets every 12.5 km
- Free hot meals, free drinks & snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Separate start times for ultra runners
- Pre challenge training
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Medals, t-shirts, bubbly at finish
Whether you fancy trekking along a historic towpath, running along coastal paths or walking through a historical setting you'll find a challenge for you.
Follow the links below to find out more about each event:
- The Isle of Wight Challenge
- The London 2 Brighton Challenge
- The Cotswold Way Challenge
- The South Coast Challenge
- The Thames Path Challenge
Prices and minimum fundraising targets
There is a non-refundable registration fee per person to secure your place on each challenge, and then you will be asked to commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target. See the prices below for a rough guideline on the prices for the events:
- Full 100-km challenge - £70 registration fee and £395 minimum fundraising
- Half-challenge - £50 registration fee and £275 minimum fundraising
- Quarter-challenge - £40 registration fee and £150 minimum fundraising
If you think 2017 is the year to really challenge yourself and achieve something incredible, then why not take a look at the discounts you can receive for taking on multiple challenges.
For event FAQs and full pricing information for a specific event, please click on an event link above.
How to enter the event
- Join the Isle of Wight Challenge
- Join the London 2 Brighton Challenge
- Join the Cotswold Way Challenge
- Join the South Coast Challenge
- Join the Thames Path Challenge
Once you’re signed up, we’ll get in touch to support you with your fundraising and training, and send you a Bloodwise Challenge T-shirt to wear during the event!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.