Cycle the Vyrnwy Bikeathon for Bloodwise and help beat blood cancer
Vyrnwy Bikeathon is a fun, accessible and family-friendly cycling event held among the mountains of Mid Wales. Cyclists can take on the full 25 miles or opt for a 13.5-mile route. Both routes offer memorable views of Lake Vyrnwy, the surrounding mountains and the wildlife resident in the region.
The event takes place on roads that are open to traffic. There are a few small pulls but the routes are mostly flat. Marshalls will be present across the route.
If you wish to contact the event organisers, please email email@example.com.
Community Centre, Llanwddyn, Powys, SY10 OLB
Registration has now closed. Good luck to all of the cyclists who have entered.
Why cycle for Bloodwise?
- Help fund vital blood cancer research and support for patients and their families
- Raise over £150 and get a free Bloodwise cycling jersey
- Training tips from our experienced team
- Fundraising support from our regional fundraising team
- Free Vyrnwy Bikeathon T-shirt