In your area
Barnet & District Branch
Welcome to the Barnet & District Branch page. We were formed in 1969 and we've been raising money to beat blood cancer ever since.
We hold lots of events in our local area, and we're always looking for new people to join our group, whether you'd like to get involved on a regular basis or just help out whenever you can. If you'd like to join us, we'd love to hear from you, so please get in touch!
See our full programme of 2017 events. Upcoming events are listed below.
3 September Sunday: Stall at Classic Bike and Car Show at Capel Manor. (Set up on 2 September).
13 October Friday: Our chairman Brenda’s Coffee Morning 10 am to 12noon. Further details may be obtained from David Davies, Hon. Branch Secretary. Send David a message or phone him on 01707 644311.
We frequently have a stall at Barnet Market, as weather and circumstances permit. As these stalls are arranged at short notice they do not appear on this programme. Barnet Market is held on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
David DaviesContact for Barnet & District Branch
Events in South East
Go to an event Meet the Scientists
Go to an eventCandlelit Christmas Carols in Notting Hill
Volunteer with us
Discover research in London and the South East
See our Branches and Fundraising Groups in London and the South East
- Barnet & District Branch
- Barnett Fundraising Group
- Bedford & District Branch
- Brentwood, Hutton & Billericay Branch
- Chichester & District Fundraising Group
- Dennis Fundraising Group
- Ealing Fundraising Group
- Eastbourne Fundraising Group
- Gibraltar Branch
- Gravesend Fundraising Group
- Guildford & District Branch
- Horsham Branch
- Jersey Branch
- Maidstone Branch
- Medway Fundraising Group
- Radlett & Borehamwood Branch
- Richmond & Twickenham Branch
- Southend Branch
- St Albans & District Branch
- Thetford & District Fundraising Group
- Tunbridge Wells & District Branch
- Ware & District Branch
- West Suffolk Fundraising Group
- Whitstable & District Branch