In your area
London and the South East
Welcome to Bloodwise in London and the South East!
If you want to find out more about our work in the capital, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re looking to fundraise, volunteer, or are interested in our cancer research in London and the South East, we are always looking for people like you.
Our events are fun and rewarding, and we’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic people to give a bit of their time – taking part, volunteering, or even organising their own events to help us beat blood cancer. If that sounds like you, please get in touch.
Gary Barlow and Tim Firth's Calendar Girls musical to tour UK
The award-winning Calendar Girls musical, which is supporting Bloodwise, tells the famous story of the Calendar Girls and is touring the UK in 2018 and 2019. Tickets for the musical, which is supporting Bloodwise and coming to London and the South East, are on sale now.
We are looking for volunteers to help us by joining our bucket collections at each show. Just a small amount of your time will make a huge difference to people affected by blood cancer.
Contact Bloodwise in the South EastContact us
Events in South East
Go to an event Laugh for Leukaemia
Volunteer with us
Discover research in London and the South East
See our Branches and Fundraising Groups in London and the South East
- Barnet & District Branch
- Barnett Fundraising Group
- Bedford & District Branch
- Brentwood, Hutton & Billericay Branch
- Chichester & District Fundraising Group
- Dennis Fundraising Group
- Ealing Fundraising Group
- Eastbourne Fundraising Group
- Gibraltar Branch
- Gravesend Fundraising Group
- Guildford & District Branch
- Horsham Branch
- Jersey Branch
- Maidstone Branch
- Medway Fundraising Group
- Radlett & Borehamwood Branch
- Richmond & Twickenham Branch
- Southend Branch
- St Albans & District Branch
- Thetford & District Fundraising Group
- Tunbridge Wells & District Branch
- Ware & District Branch
- West Suffolk Fundraising Group
- Whitstable & District Branch